Primarily responsible for tracking, receiving, and storing all incoming products. Logistics Coordinator will work with the production team and other departments to ensure accurate information is communicated regarding the status of incoming product as well as fulfilment of customer orders. The Logistics Coordinator will also assist the production team, by picking product and staging it for timely production and fulfilment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to the following:
- Monitor all inbound and outbound shipments, passing along necessary information regarding each shipment.
- Coordinating shipment transportation with Couriers (FedEx, UPS, & DHL) and clearing up shipping delays and issues.
- Shipping and receiving sales orders and purchase orders.
- Shipping orders and products to international customers and vendors.
- Assist with production processes.
- Assist with Inventory management including but not limited to
- Stocking shelves
- Performing inventory cycle counts
- Performing full physical inventory count
- Assist with processing RMAs.
- Creating product labels for both standard Pivotal Optics labels and white label customers
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Time management
- Ability to quickly move from one task to the next
- Attention to detail
- MS office suites (Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments on projects
- Problem solving skills
Desired Experience & Education
- 3+ years of logistics experience working with parcel Couriers.
- Experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment and international shipping considered a plus.
- Experience working with an ERP/MRP enterprise financial system a must. Acumatica preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent